How to sign up my health online:
my health online is a function in electronic medical record (EHR) which allow patient to e-mail her doctor and see her test results. Patient needs to provide a valid E-mail address in order to use my health online. Patient will receive a message in her e-mail if there is any new result or any new message from her EHR.
Dr. Zhou uses an EHR called EPIC. here is the step to sign up to my health online in EPIC.
1. Log on to www.myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org
2. Click on “get start” in the lower right corner, if you have access code, click “already have an access code?” link
3.Ender the access code ( this was given at you doctor’s visit)
4. Enter the last four digit of you social security number(SSN). if you did not provide us with you SSN, you will need to contact customer service at 1-866-978-8837
5. Enter date of birth in this formate mm/dd/yyyy and click next
6. You will be prompted to create your own unique online ID and password.
7. Enter a valid e-mail and click sign in.
8. Read and accept the terms and conditions
9. Opt into online password reset process and choose a security question(optional).
if you have forgotten your online password, use forgot your online ID” or forgot your password” link on the My Health Online log-in page: https://myhealthonline.sutterhealth.org/mho/
you also can call 1-866-978-8837 or E-mail: email@example.com if you have any questions